Saturday, March 16, 2013

Rant: NBA 2k13

Let me start off by saying NBA 2k13 sucks!!!
where do I even began with this game?
Defense: In this game defense is basically none existent. Almost every player is capable of getting right through the defense even double teams.
AI:The artificial intelligence in this game is beyond belief. The players always draw a foul when the shot clock is running out to bill out the other team. I literally have to turn into every player because the AI is so dumb.
Shot Selection: I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I want to take a simple shot my player always go for some dumb tricky shot causing me to get blocked.
Ratings: Some of these NBA players are rated way to high.
Passing: I think the passing in this game is the most frustrating thing about Nba 2k13. One simple pass always end up in the wrong player hands or better yet gets stolen.
It's so many things that are wrong with this game. Smh

No comments:

Post a Comment