Monday, January 5, 2015

Working Overnight

I've been working overnight for a couple of months now. Here are some of my pros and cons

Pros -

You have the daytime to do whatever you want. Most business open in the morning so you can quickly run errands. If you have an appointment you can make that appointment without having to call out from work.

It's usually more laid back and let's busy at night no matter where you work.

You'll most likely have a bigger pay rate

Cons -

Your social life will become none existent...  Once working overnight starts to catch up with you, you'll know exactly what I mean.

Your appetite will change dramatically. I sometimes want dinner in the morning and breakfast at night lol.

Less sleep depending on your living situation. Everyone is up and running around while you're trying to get sleep for work.

These are my pros and cons what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment