Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Should gays adopt Children?

I have mixed feelings about this topic. 

I think gay couples should have the right to adopt children just as much as anyone else. It shouldn't matter who the kid is with as long as they're in a safe living environment. I also think maybe it would confuse a child or make them more subjective to being gay. I spoke to a few people on this topic and I was surprised that a lot of them disagreed with me. I was told that homosexuals don't have a choice and are born gay. If they're born gay then it shouldn't make a difference who raise them.

I think life experiences make people who they are. It's hard to believe that homosexuality can be in someone's DNA unless we're dealing with twins. I don't think people choose to be gay because who would purposely put themselves through all the bullshit the get?

2 comments:

  1. What does twins have to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to explain. Something like a guy and girl twin.

      Delete