Monday, February 3, 2014

Journal 2/3/2014

I woke up this morning well rested for the first time in ages. I think I actually got up before my alarm clock went off. After I took a shower I made me a small cup of coffee for work. Before I knew it was time for me to go!

Once I arrive to work time instantly slowed down. It's like the longest 8 hours of my life, I just want to get it over with and leave. Work was very very busy, tons of work. I forgot to pack my lunch for work so I went to the pizza shop and ordered me a slice of pizza with a small drink. The plain slice of pizza and small drink came up to $5, those are New York prices lol.

When it was time for me to leave work I rushed out the door. I went to the bank to take out the money for rent and other bills. After I paid up everyday I went home and made me something to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment